Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fisher Price - 1 2 3 Rainforest Musical Play Gym

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: would you recommend this

Options:

YES

NO

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

Has anyone used this?  What did you think of it and would you recommend this and why.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kamarias_mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:09 AM

my dd has it and she LOVES it, i would definitely recommend it :]

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Jessica - a co-sleeping, relactatedpublic breastfeeding, ANTI-CIO, uses disposible diapers, feeds on demand, baby-wearing, pro-life, planned baby making,TEEN mommy to Kamaria <3

newmom2be08
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

We have this floor gym, but it is configured differently (see pic below).  I didn't even know that Fischer Price had different models of this.  My son loves it, or should I say loved it.  It has really kept his interest, but now that he is starting to crawl, he is losing interest in it rather quickly.  He loved the music and all the animals to play with.  I would highly recommend it. 

Product Image

gacgbaker
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I love this whole line!  My nephew used it, so cute and keeps them well entertained.  I would say it is a winner!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnanc
y, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

Sillieguze
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:48 PM

We have this for my son.  He played with it some, but I wish we had gotten a playmat that had more than one arch going across it.  I felt like he didn't have enough to look at and play with while he was laying on the mat.  We picked this one because it was cheaper than some of the other ones.  Overall I felt like it was ok, but not great. 

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Georgie0502
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM

My DD absolutely loved it. She hated the bouncer and ignored the swing, but couldn't get enough of the gym.

kmommy1977
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 7:25 PM

We don't have the floor mat but we have most everything else rain forest. My son loves them all so I'm sure this is good, too

Kimpossibly
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Its not that it configures differently, the one listed below with 2 bars that cross is much "busier".  What I liked about the 3 in 1 you are interested in is that it is simple, for younger babies. It doesn't really grow with them is the only thing, but for the price you can't beat it. Our baby loved swatting at the kitty with the musical rolling ball and i really think it helped introduce him very effectively early on to cause and effect.  a great first gym.  i remember going over dozens of activity mats and finally chose the 3 in 1 because at the time we had pretty limited space.

Quoting newmom2be08:

We have this floor gym, but it is configured differently (see pic below).  I didn't even know that Fischer Price had different models of this.  My son loves it, or should I say loved it.  It has really kept his interest, but now that he is starting to crawl, he is losing interest in it rather quickly.  He loved the music and all the animals to play with.  I would highly recommend it. 

Product Image

kyfiregirl
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM
i loved both models
Quoting newmom2be08:

Product Image

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

happymommy114
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM

We don't have this actual piece, but we have the Rainforest swing, jumperoo, and bouncy seat.  My daughter liked them all so much that I'm sure she would have loved this item, too.  She actually still plays in the bouncy seat.  She's a small 18 month old.  I took the arched part off, and she figured out how to work the switch to make it vibrate.  I've walked into her room to check on her a couple times, and she'll be sitting in the bouncy seat with it vibrating, paging through a book.  Very cute!  She used the jumperoo for a long time, too.  IMO this line of products are well worth the $!  =)

Christi
Wife to Jeremy, my handsome hubby of 3 yrs
Mommy to Avery, our beautiful 17 month old daughter
Helping Moms Work From Home!
www.DoneWithDaycare.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)