Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wine

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

I need some opinions from you ladies about what type of wine to get..ok so im not real experienced drinker here..lol But I'd like to try some wine..however i would like it to be a sweet wine..so if any of you know of some good sweet wine tell me!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Sorry, I am not a big wine drinker, but good luck in finding the perfect one!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnanc
y, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

darbie2008
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM

bare fuit is a good wine and its like 7 dollors for a medium size bottle. i also get the the one with the kangaroo on it also around 7 dollars. i you really want some good advice just go to the liquire store thats what they are there for to help you  :)  

darbie2008
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM

try to get sangrie for a sweet wine it comes in red and white i like the red my self :) add a little sprite and u got a spritzer  

SAHMof2kids
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM

blackberry abormist i love it you can get a big bottle or a small one its a must try

lostmarbles0520
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I tried wine for the first time a few weeks ago - both red and white - and gagged! It's disgusting. The taste of the alcohol is overwhelming. My vote is NO WINE. Sorry!

Hallmomma
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Sweet wines...if you can find a kind at your giant eagle, or local grocery store...its called Oliver.  Its a mango wine and very very very sweet.  You are going to want to stay with light wines, a chardonnay or a white zinfandel.  A lot of wines will have a sweetness level on the back of the bottle.  Im not sure where you are from, but we have locals wines in Ohio that are very sweet... 

RCJCCC
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM

zinfandel or most whites are easier to drink imo but I prefer red. Fish eye is also a good and not to expensive brand. If you want a really good brand get Kendal Jackson but those are more expensive. BJ's is a great place to buy wine if you have one thats local. Good luck,

bluemomma22
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM

i like the arbormist blackberry its very good. i would rather drink wine then beer or the hard liquore (not trying to wakr up with a hangover from hell) lol good luck!

Sandiekd21
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:32 AM

white zinfindel (sp) is theonly wine i'll drink. it's sweet and there's no need for sprite to make it drinkable. it comes in a box and is really inexpensive.

Lexis_Mom1024
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Mamartino is a great tasting table wine that is not dry, but sweet.  It's about $10 a bottle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)