Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

their first day at daycare...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

after being a sahm for the last two years i wigged out so i called and they were fine.. They lady said that they didnt even cry after i left..

Then i went and picked them up.. they refused to leave.. Xandra took her jacket and shoes off and refused lol.. and tristan just kinda went with the flow.. I get home and read the paper they gave me.. I found out that xandra who goes potty all the time at home.. went potty once there and twice in a diaper.. this is awesome.. that to me shows that she has gotten more comfy there.. to go potty there.. i think... and Tristan didnt eat his breakfast or lunch.. but he did eat his snack cookies and milk.. So maybe after he gets more use to the idea he will eat better? and Now they both are in their own little worlds..

they dont love me anymore lol...

~Mandaz

by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
armywife43
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM

yeah my kids were like ok bye mom! lol. i've worked in daycare though so i had no problem dropping them off. it's always a fight to take my son home. once, he actually threw himself on the floor cuz he wanted to stay...lol. as for the eating, maybe it was something your LO didn't like? i know my son wont eat it if it's something he doesn't like. sometimes if kids see other kids eating it, they'll eat it too. that only works for certain foods with my ds lol. Glad to see they had a good time!

Bekah062205
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:20 PM

aww...how cute...i want to put dd into daycare or preschool just so she can get the interaction with other children her own age....but i cant let her go....what am i gonna do when i HAVE to put her in school....=*(

mamalisa0217
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 9:05 AM

oh thats great that it seemed they enjoyed their first day. i know it may be hard to do. when i worked full time with my first child, i called the first day like 3 or 4 times! but as long as things keep going smooth(not always perfect) things will be just fine.

Hola!! I am a lovable, single, born again Christian, natural childbirth, vaccinating, pro choice, agrees with CIO, non spanking, cloth diapering, circumsizing, SAHM to three wonderful, spoiled kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN