Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I would like to meet Friends

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

I have had CM for some time now and don't really have any friends on here! I usually just get on here and read posts and comment and I post stuff every once in awhile.  Anyways I would like some friends!  I am from Southern California.  I live 2 hours from San Diego and about 1 hour from Arizona and 20 minutes from Mexico.  lol I am 27 years old.  I had my first son (Dylan) when I was 19.  Me and his father split up a short time after.  We are still friends and will alway be for my son.  I met my husband a couple years later.  We got married in June of 07 and had our first boy ( Jordan ) in May of 08.  We are thinking about starting to try for a girl soon.  I am a legal secretary and have been doing that for about 3 years.  My husband works at Best Buy.  We are big Charger Fans!   Like I said I would love to meet new people! So if anyone else is interested let me know! :)

Here are my boy!

by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Hi, im Jennifer and I also live in so cal, I have a son and daughter ages 2 and 11 months. good to meet you!

Jennifer and Familyin loveboy n girl

Mama27ddjp
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:44 AM

What part of Southern California?

Quoting HelloKitty86:

Hi, im Jennifer and I also live in so cal, I have a son and daughter ages 2 and 11 months. good to meet you!

Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Hello I'm from Utah and have 6 children, one step-son 11yrs old, then a boy 7yrs old, boy 6yrs old, boy 4 yrs old, boy 23mths old and last but not least our girl 2 1/2 mths old. The 2 oldest ar our angels that have passed and the rest are ambitious little kids! I have been married for 6 yrs yesterday and together 8yrs, I'm 26yrs old and have lived in Utah my whole life-except 6 mths of it i lived in OK wheni was little- looking forward to chatin!

BTW- your kids are adorible!
HelloKitty86
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Rancho Cucamonga

mom22gr8boys
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 1:02 AM

wow if you have another kid and name him or her casey i will freak out...my brothers ex girlfriend has 3 boys..casey and then both your boys names..

JennyJuice
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Hey!!!!! I live in SO CAL to! I live in SD right now but we are actually moving next week!!!!! not far lol but we bought a house. I have a almost 1 year old daughter and we are trying for number 2!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!! your kids are beautiful!!!! feel free to add me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)