Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nestle Good Start **Update**

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

Does anyone use Nestle Good Start formula? If so, does your baby like it??

I put my son on this and he loves it! No more crying all the time, he poops good, no spit-up, no throwing up,etc. We tried Gentlease, Nutramgin, Similac Advanced, and soy and this is by far the best! I would recommend to anyone who is having issues with formula.

baby

by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM

my daughter had to get switched to this as well ... well she was on just regular nestlee , but they put her on soy bc of her crying , spitting up , and not pooping

in loveFaithful Girlfriend to 
                                        ...Ryne (12-6-07)
toddler boyLoving Momma to
                                   ...Mike (9-14-04)
baby girlLoving Momma to
                                    ...Harmoni (12-26-08)

Eskyborn
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I guess every baby is different. My son poops more with this formula and barely spits-up ever!

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

my daughter had to get switched to this as well ... well she was on just regular nestlee , but they put her on soy bc of her crying , spitting up , and not pooping

baby

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM

yea , the soy really helped her out ... she barely ever spits up now ... she doesnt let it run out of her mouth ... nothing ...

Quoting Eskyborn:

I guess every baby is different. My son poops more with this formula and barely spits-up ever!

Quoting tha-hawt-mommie:

in loveFaithful Girlfriend to 
                                        ...Ryne (12-6-07)
toddler boyLoving Momma to
                                   ...Mike (9-14-04)
baby girlLoving Momma to
                                    ...Harmoni (12-26-08)

Lady_Zanthia
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM

My little girl loves it as much as she did breastmilk.  She doesn't get constipated, doesn't rhow up and her poop is pretty normal, although a little green looking now.

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

EDELIS
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Good to hear that ... That's what wic gives here and they are going to start to give it to one of my girls>

thGot_Twins.gif got twins image by Muneka7love-my-daughters.png I love my daughters image by lisa17cruz32-1.gif Proud momma image by lilmommah21

Meandmyadalee
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Adalee is six months old and she has taken Good Start since 2 weeks of birth. She also breastfeeds and has no problem switching back and forth. Question, WIC here in Louisiana, does not supply Good Start. Any mom's know if Gentle Ease will be fine?

Eskyborn
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 2:12 PM

My boy could not handle gentlease. He was horrible on it!

Quoting Meandmyadalee:

Adalee is six months old and she has taken Good Start since 2 weeks of birth. She also breastfeeds and has no problem switching back and forth. Question, WIC here in Louisiana, does not supply Good Start. Any mom's know if Gentle Ease will be fine?

baby

Meandmyadalee
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Thanks for the heads up...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)