Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Mirena

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM
  • 4 Replies

i just had my 6 week post partum check up today and i got the mirena i u d inserted. have any of you had this?? how long does the cramping last?? i've taken a motrin 800 at 2pm and it hasnt helped.

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
madisonsmommy12
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM

I had mine put in on January 30th and every now and again I'll have a little cramping. But after it was put in that cramping only lasted a couple of days.

Brooklynsmom119
by on Mar. 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

bump

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

soliver85
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 9:33 AM

I have had the mirena for a year now. And I love it. I had cramping a few days after I had it put it but it went away.

pinkroxys
by on Mar. 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM

well i had it put in in july of 08' and i had cramping for the first two weeks, but i havent had cramps or periods since lol they said i was one of thos lucky ones but yes id say the first month you will probably have cramps so ur uterus can get used to it, it pretty much is an irritaion in there thats why it cramps hope all goes well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)