• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is Gia and just wanted to introduce myself

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello everyone, My name is Gia and I live in Stroud PA.  I speak english, a little french and fluent in Brooklynese.  Born and breed there.  Moved to Stanhope NJ for 23 years and then to this God Forsaken CommonWealth State Called PA.

iF oNly i HaD kNoWn bEtTeR.  i HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS AGES 26 AND 30 AND THEY ARE BOTH INSANE AND DO NOT SPEAK TO ME.  i AM A GRANDMOTHER TO A LITTLE BOY "NOAH" THAT i AM NOT ALLOWED TO SEE, HOLD OR BOND WITH. 

HE HAS 7 MARKERS OF FAS FETAL ALCHOL SYNDROM.  I NEED ALL THE ADVISE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE THAT ANYONE ON THIS SITE CAN HELP ME WITH TO OBTAIN CUSTODY FROM MY DAUGHTER WHO LIVES IN NJ AND HAS NEGLECTED HIM SINCE DAY 1.  HE IS NOW 3 MONTHS OLD.  I FEAR FOR HIS WELL BEING AND SAFTEY.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

GIA

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommapeckham
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Hi Gia,

Welcome. I dont have any ideas other than to file for custody of the little man. I wish you all the luck in getting your grandson.

gia1955
by on Apr. 12, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Thanks for responding to my post.  I can't file for custody because she lives in NJ and I am in PA.  They do have a case file on her in NJ Youth and Family Services and they are acquinted with knowing that I will take him anytime anywhere.

She just has to trip up.  She has moved 8 times in 3 months, this poor little angel of mine has no roots, he leaves him with everyone and anyone, is a single parent, and put a restraining order on me (lied to get it) so that I can't come near her, but she couldn't put one on my grandson because she did it when she was prego and in the state of PA unborns are not recognized and cannot be placed on the Order of Protection.

Regards

Gia 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)