Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cloth diapers

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm Sooooo Happy!!!  My shipment of Bum Genius one size fits all cloth diapers  came today!! They are AWESOME!  They are easier and less bulky than the happy heinys I was using for my son. Now that these are 1 size fits all my 15mo old son and his 8wk old sister can use the same ones. I just throw them all into the same wash load and don't have to sort them. I LOVE IT!! I purchase all white too so it doesn't matter which one goes on whoever. Tax money really came in handy since I spent 300 but in the long run I would've spent 3000 on disposables. I never ever thought I would be a cloth diaper mama but I'm hooked!

Seth-n-Gracetoddler boybaby gift

by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sallymoon
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I am hooked now too!  My son is 14 months old, and we just switched a few moths ago.  I did the math and found that even though we started so late, we'd still save money.  Most of the ones I got are red or green Coolababy one-size pocket diapers, but I have a few miscellaneous dipes in "girlie" colors that I got really cheap (they're usually covered up, so what does it matter if they're purple or pink?).  Cloth diapering is so much easier than I thought it would be.  I love it!

SamanthaAgain
by on May. 8, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Aren't they great!  I started out with cloth to save money, I had no idea how much I would love it!

Do be careful with your BG's though, the velcro tends to wear out faster than it should.  Always use the laundry tabs in the washer and hang dry if you can.  It's a pretty easy fix if they do wear out, but taking extra care with them will help a lot.

Follow me to learn about Cloth Diapering and why I choose to give my son choice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)