Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Wives & Mommys?!?

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi I am a new mom and I am looking for Military wives to talk to.. I talk to civi wives and mommys too, but I find its easy to talk to women that know what I am going through with the military and our healthcare..

Let me know where your stationed and how old your kiddos are! :)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Willsmommy09
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM

HI yes iam a military wife and have been for 4 years now.. My hubby is actually in the reserves did 3 tours oeverseas and currently travels alot for his job with the govt.  I know how you feel and understand all the crazy emotions with being married to the military!! LOL! Its crazy at times and you have to scrafice soo much but one thing to always remember is your husband is one of the brave ones who is actually stepping up and doing something for his country and family!!

ErinAnnaandBaby
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I'm an AF wife stationed in las vegas. My daughter is almost 18 months and I am 37 weeks preggo with ds. Feel free to add me.

oxley12
by on May. 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I'm an Air Force wife stationed in Fayetteville, NC.  I have a 2 year old daughter!! My husband is on his way home from his second tour in Iraq.  Feel free to contact me I'd love to talk!

lundaylove
by on May. 9, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Hi, im steph, im 21, a navy wife for 2 yrs now and a mom to 2 yr old twin girls and a 5 1/2 month old baby boy. Right now we are stationed at NNMC, Bethesda,MD and will soon be transferred to Camp lejeune, NC.

howardsmom
by on May. 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Hi there, I'm Katie 23, army wife to Jeff for 2 years now. We are currently going through our first deployment and super excited about R&R coming up soon. We have an 8 month old boy , Collin, and I have a step son, Justin back in texas whose 5. We are currently stationed in Hawaii and LOVE IT!!

ldynes25
by on May. 9, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I am Leah, I have been an Army wife for 3 1/2 years and we are on our second deployment (his 3rd)  I have a 13 month old daughter and we are stationed at Fort Carson, CO

Mrs.Barfield
by on May. 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Thanks Ladies! Im excited to hear from you all.. I love being a Military wife, and love meeting other wives like me..

JennyJuice
by on May. 10, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Hello! My name is Jenny...I am a Marine wife and have been for 3+ years.......we have an almost 14 month old DD and im 10 weeks pregnant with our second.  We are stationed in san diego ca and I love it in cali. I was born and raised here so its close to my family :D

pregnancy
WheelersWife88
by on May. 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Hi! I'm Lindsey. I am an army wife going on 3 years. We just left Fort Bragg and are now at Fort Meade MD. I have a 5 week old son=)

BridgetFilbrun
by on May. 10, 2009 at 11:03 AM

I'm a Marine wife.  We're stationed out in 29 Palms, CA.  We have one dd that's 13 months and I'm 27 weeks pregnant with our next dd.  He'll be getting out once she's born.  We're excited to be closer to family and he's excited about getting a different job and finishing college.  Then I might join the air force (no decision on that yet though).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)