Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:40 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok I am sooo upset right now, me and my cousin Candis graduated high school in may, and then my birthday was yesterday, and Im getting married in less than 2 weeks. So my cousin Billy (who Ive known my whole life and my cousin Candis just met 2 years ago) and his wife sent my cousin Candis a plant ticket to vist them in Colorado!!! They didn't send me anything for graduation birthday or anything!!! I invited them to my wedding Candis didn't even invite them to her graduation!!!!!!! They slept in MY bed when they were here this past Summer My mom let them use our  flippin Hummer when they were down here!!!! I hung out with them!! Candis barely spent an hour with them when they came to visit this past Summer!!!! I am sooo mad!! I dont get why Candis and her little brother get EVERYTHING and me and my brother don't get crap!!!! EVERYONE goes to my mom for everything!!!! Sorry but i had to vent, hopefully someone can help me not be upset by this anymore

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ashley_hatty
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Sorry you feel like poop! My family has fav's too... and it really hurts that I am always bending over backwards for others and no can seem to help me out... But I still keep doing it... THATS CAUSE WE ARE SUPER AWSOME!!! Dont let it get to you, thats what my Dad tells me.... My mother is an awful mom, she doesnt speak to my younger brothers and told my sister she could ONLY invite 1 of them to her wedding (the wedding is being held at her house in her giant feild) I just had a baby boy in January and she's seen him maybe 5 times! Monday I had to bring my son to the docs at 9, it's half an hour away... So I had to leave at 8:30, get back go straight to my Grampa's house to take him to get a colonascopy (sp?) an hour drive one way! We were there for 5 hours, came home and drove another hour to My moms house for her High school graduation, was locked out of her house (she left before I got there to go to the school) Had to drive there with a hungry tired screaming baby and sit through her graduation and she didnt even THANK me for comming!!! I didnt get home untill well after 9pm!!! The only words she said to me was give me the baby and Take him I need to eat!! I hadnt eaten ALL FRIGGIN day!!!!!!! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......... But thats how she is with me and I will never understand why.... So I take it... better to have a mom who hates you than one who's not there... Right???

My son is my world... I know I might be not be a cover girl, I may not be a marathone runner or a doctor, but I know I am a good mom and thats all I need to know.... I'm not always right, but I am learning as I go.... I vacinate, co-sleep, co-shower, let him CIO when he needs to,  sing crazy made up songs, and say what I think, even if I know it may be wrong... Mommy to Jacob and Lover to Joel                                                          CafeMom Tickers

lverdone
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Sorry, doesn't sound fair. Maybe they sent the ticket so they can get to know her better and think she can't afford to go visit on her own?

maybe you can try asking them why.  Sorry, I don't have any other advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)