• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For all candle lovers....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM
  • 0 Replies

I have started my own candle business thru Gold Canyon Candle Co. which is based out of Arizona. I LOVE their products they arent called The Worlds Finest for no reason! The candles burn all the way to the bottom and smell wonderful the whole time. They also offer pod warmers, the Emerge body care line and many other extras. The number 1 thing that I was very impressed with is how they help childrens organizations out. Since were all moms we would do anything for our children and for the ones who are sick we hold them near and dear to our hearts. They offer the Prayer Child Foundation Candles that come in kiddy scents and 100% of the proceeds go to a childrens foundation, not only do they do that but they also donate a % of all the purchases also. How awesome is that....thats an american company for you right there!! If you havent had the privilege of trying these wonderful candles you should definately do it!!

I have a website you can make your purchases on and have them shipped directly to your home. Cant post my website on here but if you would like it just ask me! Theres also information on there about becoming a demonstrator, hosting parties and fundraising oppurtunities.

Need to make some extra cash?? Sign up to become a demonstrator for Gold Canyon. Its so easy to get started up I did in the end of April and i've already profited over $300 within a month! I work a full time job and have 2 young children so if i can do it you can too! You make your own schedule and work when you want too...thats what i love so much about it. If you are interested just check out my website and it has all the information you could need to get started. They are offering the demonstrator kits for FREE this month (see rules on my website) If you have any more questions about it just send me a message! I promise Im not trying to solicit I just think everyone should have the opportunity to support this American born & raised company :)

Thanks and hope you at least try them out I promise you wont be disappointed!!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)