Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your baby sleeping threw the night?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Is your LO sleeping threw the night? Let me know if your LO is taking solids My DD is 10 months old is BF and taking solids! Help!

Options:

Yes, I BF and baby is taking solids

No, I BF and baby is taking solids

Yes, I EBF

No, I EBF

Yes, I FF and baby is taking solids

No, I FF and baby is taking solids

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashybaby87
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM

My daughter is 16 months & she sleeps through the night. She's on solids now, no formula. Shes been sleeping through the night since about 6 months or so if i remember correctly & she was FF with Solids about that time.

Chrissy0918
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Yes he is.. I EFF and he sleeps all through the night. He is 2 months old and has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now.

Mom2Bria
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:53 PM

My DD was sleeping threw the night at 8 weeks..and then at 5 months started waking up....and will STTN every once in a while.....I wish she was 8 weeks again! LOL

Quoting Chrissy0918:

Yes he is.. I EFF and he sleeps all through the night. He is 2 months old and has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now.

soon2bemama2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:48 PM

My daughter is 10.5 months old, eating all kinds of solids, and drinks formula and DOES NOT sleep through the night and never has.

janessa27
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM

I was reading an article in Parents Magazine just last night stating that their child had been sleeping through the night then around 6 months started waking up. The response was that sometimes babies have a change in their sleep patterns when they are going through or about to start accomplishing something big like crawling, walking, etc. They also said that no matter what- do not start feeding or rocking when they wake up because the baby would get used to that every night.

I remember our 4 year old had been sleeping through the night since he was a month old but started waking up in the middle of the night around 6 or 7 months old. We would just let him know we were there but never got him out of the bed- and eventually he stopped. Our 5 month old has been sleeping through the night since he was a month old also. Both were only formula fed- and our 5 month old does have 2 meals with solids. Good Luck:)

monky819
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Yes, my baby is 6 weeks old and is sleeping through the night and has been for over a week now.  We had a very specific routine we followed with my now 2 year old son, which worked like a charm. And now it is working with our infant as well.

I am FF and supplementing with BF, by the way.

Nicole080984
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:17 AM

My son was sleeping thru the night at 5 weeks and my daughter since 6 weeks...both were FF 

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Hayden & Bevin
MommyRoberts626
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM

My DD is 11 months old and BF with solids and she occasionally sleeps through the night... Not often though.

vid
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM

My son now is 13 months.....

he is on whole milk and solids........

he sleeps through the night since when he was 2 months.....formula fed then......

he has just started to walk.....:):)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)