Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I may be pregnant AGAIN!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:38 AM
  • 6 Replies
I just had my second baby, Daisy last September and now I think I may be pregnant again. I have been on Nuvaring since February so I dont know how i got pregnant. If I am I am going to be so upset with my birth control. It's supposed to work. UGH! My husband and I are not in a situation to have another baby. Our son is almost 3 and baby girl is almost 1, I'm gonna die if I have another one. I am freaking out. He's unemployed and I am going back to school next week. What am I going to do. The only thing that comforts me is knowing that God knows why he sends babies to families, its all for a reason. Ive been feeling super dragged out all day long, and litteraly where ever i sit down i can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I have even had the urge to sleep while driving. The only time this has happened are the two times I have been pregnant. OMG, i am FREAKING out! Help me. Has this happened to any of you. A surprise baby when you think you're done. My mom has even been telling me "you're pregnant". She was right both times before.
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
imasurvivor
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM

That's what pregnancy tests are for!

So...go get one, pee on it & give us an update.

And remember... there is a reason for everything!

Good luck...xoxoxo's

busy mom

Mommy2seven
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Try not to freak out until the test reads positive!

I just thought I was pregnant .. actually I was for sure because I didn't get my monthly and I was nauseated but when I peed on the stick it so oh no your not lol... and then I got my monthly lol.. so hopefully your NOT pregnant and its just a lot of stress with school... and your right children are a blessing and God doesn't give us more then we can handle... hang in there hun * hugs * 

Faithers
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM

im actually in the same situation only minues the BC  lol   Good luck and God has a reason for everything

sassysinglemama
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:51 PM

your not actually sure if you are or not don't listen to the other women you have to go to the doc because pregnancy test can be wrong and your going to want to make sure before you start on the nuva ring faring again! Also my sons are only 13 months apart we DID NOT want another child after Hunter but things changed and we did the first time we had intercourse right before I was going to start birth control lol. But anyways having them so close together even thought we struggle with bills and what not was the best thing ever! they are best friends and I know they will be forever. so just chill and get to the doc because everything will work out in the end 

Jessica (sassysinglemama)

www.organicmamasworld.yolasite.com

nettie0376
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM

mine was a similar situation.  we had twins the first time, then our 3rd almost 2 1/2 yrs later.  i had been wanting 4 kids ever since i was little, but then finally decided that  i was happy with 3 kids, and didn't want another one.  the very next day i found out i was pregnant.  i wasn't on BC, but i have PCOS and i have NEVER been able to get pregnant on my own.  plus, we only "did the deed" ONCE that month LOL.  how crazy!  i was amazed that i got prengnat LOL.  so our 4th baby is 21 month apart from our last baby.  if you are pregnant, you'll get through it, there is a reason for everything :)  good luck and please let us know waht happens :)

neeko211
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I'm on Nuvaring too and just went through the same freak out earlier this week!  Turns out I freaked for nothing though.  You definitely want to know for sure before your next ring goes in so go get a test!  Best wishes and remember God is always in control of your situation!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)