• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF.. There is NO WAY!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  • 2 Replies

My husband got fixed last Jan. abd after I had our 3rd child in April, I got my tubes tied. Well, I havnt had my period in a long time, so last night my husband told me to go take a pregnancy test that I had in the bathroom. I looked at the expiration date before I took it. It wasnt expired yet. Well, I took it, and it had a faint positive line. WTF! So I sent my DH up to Walmart to get more tests. He grabbed 1st response tests. I have heard before that they arent very accurate. Well I took one last night and it was neg. I took 2 this morning and they were neg. too! So WTF! So I am thinking about waiting another week and taking more tests, but a different kind. If I am pregnant, I dont know what the hell I am going to do!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ballewal
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Go to your doctor to get a blood test.

I am a liberal, non-CIO, formula feeding because it was necessary, pro-choice, pro-gay and straight unions, social libertarian, unitarian universalist, theosophist, free range, educated single mother of one beautiful girl who is my entire life.

alwaysmisslady
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Those test aren't always acurate. I would go with 2 out of 3 neg so probaly neg. But have your doctor check if you're nervous. Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)