Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedtime Blues:(

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have 3 boys ages 4, almost 3 and 15mo.  We are busy during the day as you can imagine-----Having 3 young busy body boys. We do many fun things during the day, if im not doing work areound the house.  We have memberships at the zoo, the museums and Science Center here.  We also read books, color......well you get the point.  Anyway when our bedtime routine is done and the boys are in bed i sometimes miss them, especially my youngest because he is the most cuddly.  I want to wake him up and cuddle with him.(of course i don't because i know he needs his sleep).  I feel like i am the only one who feels this way.  I'm i just being a big baby?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kamsmom0802
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I thought that was just me!! I only have one though! I especially miss him when DH is out of town!!

Mother to Kamden and Wife to Michael

napgiver
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM

I work all day , and my 14mo old goes to bed around 7:00 so somethimes i only see her for 1-2 hours a day. (she is usually tired and fussy then too). I miss her so much sometimes i try and get her to nap with me so we can cuddle  ( and she perfers her bed). I think this means you are a good mommy, who wouldn't want to be loved that much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)