Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question- kinda odd maybe tmi

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM
  • 2 Replies

OK- last night I started gettign really uncomfortable, not so much pain but regular "sharp pains" .  They would start as a dull ache in my lower back and end up in a sharp cramp real low in my abdomen, just above my pubic bone.  My stomach didn't really get hard or anything and this only went on for about 3 hours before I was able to drift back asleep.   Twice this mnorning I felt this wet pop down in my hoo ha but nothing happend.  My water didn't break but  my lower abdomen was still cramping and my back is still hurting but there really is not easing up- it is constant and nagging.   Side note- yesterday my hubby and I thoroughly cleaned my house and I may have over done it.  But my question is, Is this anything I should be concerned about?  Should I give my doc a call?  My next appointment isn't until 10/22.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hazeleyes0606
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I would call the doctor and let him/her know what is going on. Yes maybe you did over do it yesterday but you never know and don't want something to happen. Good Luck!! 

KokoJones
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM

i would call and talk to the doc but at this point, even if baby comes, odds are they wouldn't attempt to stop your labor as a baby is considered fully viable past 35 weeks::hugs:: just put your feet up, take it easy and consult your ob

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)