Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITS A ......................

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

Boy!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got my boy. I have 4 girls. The intelligender was wrong!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited.........

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
vallhk
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM

I got a boy after 3 girls,  so exciting huh?  The one bit of advice I will give you lol is to make sure you point his thingy down when you put a new diaper on him. lol.  When I brought Hunter home from the hospital I was so afraid I would break it off, lol  but every time he peed he soaked his clothes,  I went through his entire wardrobe within two days lol.  So don't be afraid of breaking it and point that thing down. lol

sexymccay
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Thats funny. I know my nephews pee on their parents all the time. But it will be worth it. LOL My girls are so happy they finally get a lil brother. They cried with my last 2 girls told me to give them back they dont want more sisters lol

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Awesome News.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels, and New Little Bean Coming March 24th, 2010

nicoal4
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Did you feel different with this one anything stand out that was different I have 3 girls and want a boy so bad and I am only 7-8 weeks so while before I can tell

sexymccay
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM

No all of my pregnancies has been different. This one though I had no morning symptoms. If i did not miss my period or pay attention to it i would not know i was pregnant. Still to this day. I have started to feel him move a little bit. I cant wait.

mamad122
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:55 PM

CONGRATS!! So happy for you!

Pregnancy Ticker

in love    toddler girl  expecting boy

Wish2Be
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Yay Blue Team !

nicoal4
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I am so happy for you!!! I bet you are so excited. I will be happy either way but I know how you must feel to say its a BOY . Congrats!!!!!

vallhk
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

yeah my girls were pretty excited for a boy too,  and now he's my baby.  I love having a little boy,  I love all my children but there's just something unique about mine and his relationship,  he's my baby lol.  And your little guy will be your baby too. Congrats.

Quoting sexymccay:

Thats funny. I know my nephews pee on their parents all the time. But it will be worth it. LOL My girls are so happy they finally get a lil brother. They cried with my last 2 girls told me to give them back they dont want more sisters lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)