Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdest thing to wake up to

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM
  • 14 Replies

So I woke up this morning to my daughter rubbing my tummy saying good morning baby, I love you babies. If I hadnt known I was pregnant, I would have been really creeped out. My kids have also been really clingy to me too. Thats normal for my daughter but not my son. Well when she said babies I had to ask, "Emily 1 or 2 babies?" and she said 2! I dont know if thats right or not but it was weird especially because twins run in both sides of our families. She is 2. 

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2lilGarrett
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Ive heard kids know these things first!! Its creepy.

Click to Join our Madness.

katznkt
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Weird!!!! But super cute!

Sometimes kids have a sixth sense about things. My daughter loves to pet my tummy now that it is getting big. :) 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our new addition!

heather195
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:03 PM

well you are the only one who determines if you have twins.. it has nothing to do with your partner.. you either release 2 eggs or one splits.. the only role the hubby does is helps make them.. haha.. i just had my twin boys in march and boy is it fun! our older son was 19 months when they were born.. talk about a crazy household lol.. have you had a u/s yet?? that would be weird though if you were and your daughter knew before you lol... good luck!

BlueEyes689
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM

wow that would be a little scary at first but it would be even more freaky if it came true....

stacyemmy
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM

My dd told me she was getting a brother when I told her  I was pregnant..she was right..I always have her randomly comming and kissing my belly cuz shes the big sister! lol

pregnant

baby

mommyin07n08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:17 PM

No I havent had one yet. My first appointment is on the 22. I just found out 5 days ago now. I cant wait, my dr said that identical twins that run in the fathers family help for identical twins, fraternal is the mother. My grandmother was a fraternal twin and my SIL was a twin but we dont know identical or not. My MIL didnt listen to her dr about being on bed rest and ended up losing the twin. They didnt even know she was pregnant with twins.

Quoting heather195:

well you are the only one who determines if you have twins.. it has nothing to do with your partner.. you either release 2 eggs or one splits.. the only role the hubby does is helps make them.. haha.. i just had my twin boys in march and boy is it fun! our older son was 19 months when they were born.. talk about a crazy household lol.. have you had a u/s yet?? that would be weird though if you were and your daughter knew before you lol... good luck!

Mena929
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Wow, how cool would that be if she's right!

mommyin07n08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:22 PM

We want twins which is really funny. I dont exactly have the best health while pregnant but we always knew we wanted 4 kids. So if this is twins we only have 8 more months of pregnancy, if its not we have 17. I am worried about her being like that though cause I have not told my family except my 17 year old sister who lives across the country at college.

Quoting Mena929:

Wow, how cool would that be if she's right!

jamiesmom1
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:30 PM
When we first found out I was pregnant with this baby, I asked my 2 year old son if it was a brother or sister. He has said sister the whole time and sure enough we are having a girl!

MyKsMaMa
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:38 PM

A couple weeks ago, my daughter, her father and I were sitting at a pizzaria and she, out of nowhere, goes "mommy, when am I going to see my sister".  She used to call her best friend her sister, so I asked if she meant her, but then she goes, "no, the one in your belly".  The next week I was having major cramping all week, and miscellaneous pregnancy symptoms - can't test until next week -but if I am that is creepy - cute but still creepy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)