Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not prego related but wanting adivce for friend

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok so i have a fried and shes not dating the father of her child to certain reasons.she does everything for her son work,take care of him and shares her time with her son by allowing the father to take him over the weekend in all.

she has been told bya  lot of people that know her that her exboyfriend the father of her son has been having sex while there child is in the same room on the floor.

she doesnt know waht to do but he always has to ahve sex when he should be spending time with his son.he never changes his diaper so u know the child gets diaper rahs really bad.recently i saw him with his sona nd it was freezing outside on the day i saw them and he had his son in a diaper and onies outside in the car seat.no blakent over him nothing..he dresses him like it is still spring here.recently her son got a double ear infection and is still sick from it and belives it is from not ebing dressed right for the weather

what i want to know is can the mother my friend go to court and ask for full costudy of her son and only allow the father to see his son if he has a supervised vistits???

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
arkansasmama08
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

she'd have to prove that he's neglectful or at the very least, an unfit parent. If she can get some proof then she'd probably have chance.

CafeMom Tickers
babylove5207
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM

she needs to keep him away from his dad and have him take parenting classes and if she chooses to still let him go over there leave him with a list of rules or a check list sorta  when she leaves her son with him and make sure he has everything hell need even if shes providing it all atleast shell know its there and make sure he knows shes aware of how hes taking care of the baby and it needs to change!

[[go0d luck]]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)