Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else get MAD?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hey girls.. I'm about 17 weeks, and starting to show now.. Especially in the afternoons.. Today Ive noticed that people are STARING at my stomach.. I mean, I just want to put a sign that says YES, im pregnant. UGH. It makes me mad bc I know people are like "is she pregnant or just fat?!" I don't remember if I showed this early the first time? The pony tail holder trick isn't working too good for me anymore! lol..

Anyone else get annoyed at people staring!?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Avetay
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

I'm in the same boat I'm 22 weeks and started showing at about 17 weeks so I took a blank t-shirt and a paint pen and wrote

"Yes I'm Pregnant
I'm Due in Feb
I'm having a little Boy
No you can't rub my belly"

Its saved me lots of time and trouble lol

~Ave'~ 
Happily Married to Tim, Mommy to 2 dogs & Expecting out 1st Little Lamm 2/16/2010!!!

in lovepregnant bellyexpecting boyits a boy

CafeMom Tickers

davidsmom81
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM

LOL I was thinking about that just this morning.. But I am in my 3rd trimester with twins so I am huge!  I know what you mean though... When I started to show I'd ask DH all the time do I look pregnant yet or just fat???  Now I feel like a whale.  Today my boss was talking to me and just staring at my huge belly!  Or when you walk into a room and people look you in the eye and immediatly at your tummy with huge eys LOL.

davidsmom81
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Quoting Avetay:

I'm in the same boat I'm 22 weeks and started showing at about 17 weeks so I took a blank t-shirt and a paint pen and wrote

"Yes I'm Pregnant
I'm Due in Feb
I'm having a little Boy
No you can't rub my belly"

Its saved me lots of time and trouble lol

That is great! :)

mrsmilander
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Yep, I made my own tshirt on vistaprint for $9 that says Im not fat Im pregnant because Ive had too many stares. Obviously Im pregnant. Does it look like Im just fat?

Pregnancy ticker

Happily Married since October 12, 2006

I am a pro-life, anti-gun, anti-war, pro-spanking, pro-CIO,pro-circumcision, bi-sexual but monogamous, emergency & planned c-section, pro-cosleeping, breastfeeding, anti-cloth diaper, depression battling, anxiety battling, stay at home, online schooling, redheaded, opinionated mommy! If you don't like it, click your damn heels together, say "i need a life" and get over it!

mamad122
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I didn't show as quickly with this one like of course ppl expected me to; so I know everyone is still wondering if I'm just fat lol! Most of the time it doesn't bother me but I totally understand how you feel! I would seriously consider investing in a maternity message tee, even if you don't need maternity clothes yet :-)

Pregnancy Ticker

in love    toddler girl  expecting boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)