Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help...anyone??

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

i found a website called baby hopes and from my last period it determined i would ovulate on Oct 2nd and could get a positive test today. i took a test and it was negative. its still 4 days untill my expected period should i assume im not pregnant or just wait it out ? i used a dollar store test but heard these detected a low hormone dose so could i still be prego? i dont have any symptoms but sore boobs but really never get symtpoms untill 6+ weeks .. help anyone i only ever get one post!

when did you get your positive?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sissychristi
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I didn't get a positive until 6 weeks.

mustangharms
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM

I had the symptoms like my breasts hurt for about a week before I took the test. I actually took the test a day before I was supposed to get my period and it was positive. However, I was kind of messed up that month because I was a week late the previous month, so I'm not sure if that affected it or not.

CafeMom Tickers
mamad122
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I would not assume anything 4 days before your period. I would wait until your late and try testing again :-) GOOD LUCK!!

Pregnancy Ticker

in love    toddler girl  expecting boy

JsunkissedB
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:18 PM

thank you ladies i will keep my hopes up

thesublimelife
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM

With this one, by boobs were REALLY sore almost a week after ovulation- maybe 5 days.  Then I took a dollar tree test at 9 DPO just beacuse and I got the worlds faintest BFP- but it was there.  The skeptical part of me kept testing- and I can back those dollar tree tests 100%!  They work!  I was at OB today and saw them testing someone's urine in one of them!  So they're good enough!

Follow my blog at: TheSublimeLife

KokoJones
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:58 PM

with dd1 she was an oops so by the time i found out i was three months along... with dd2 i was about 4 weeks preggo with this pregnancy i got a bfp at about four days past the date af was due to visit... good luck hun i say wait a few days and try again

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

HannahsMommy224
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Quoting JsunkissedB:

i found a website called baby hopes and from my last period it determined i would ovulate on Oct 2nd and could get a positive test today. i took a test and it was negative. its still 4 days untill my expected period should i assume im not pregnant or just wait it out ? i used a dollar store test but heard these detected a low hormone dose so could i still be prego? i dont have any symptoms but sore boobs but really never get symtpoms untill 6+ weeks .. help anyone i only ever get one post!

when did you get your positive?

I was suppose to get my period on August 9 and I didn't get it. I woke up the morning of the 10th at like 5 in the morning with heartburn and I just knew. I took a test later that afternoon and it came back positive. I was 4 weeks 1 day. I am now 12 weeks 1 day. Good luck

ready_for2
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:22 PM

some women can take up to two weeks late to get a BFP. but its normal to not get one until after AF is due, if you get one before then thats awesome!! i wasnt ttc with my son, i was 5 weeks when i found out, almost 6 weeks bc i didnt notice until my boobs got sore right around then. SOOOOOOO SORE

When you've seen beyond yourself-then you may find, peace of mind,Is waiting there-And the time will come when you see we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.

rileysmommy229
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM
i got a + at 5 weeks
CrystalB3
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM

With all 3 of my pregnancies i didnt get a positive until a couple days after i was supposed to have my period.  with my twins i knew, but still didnt get a positive until i was 4 days late.  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)