Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

calling all mommys of multiples!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

i have ??????s well  with my first i dindt get a ppos test tell i was liek 4 or 5  weeks. with this one i got one just under 2 weeks. i have been super sick already my cheechees r killing me and i am sooooo  sleepy! i am only 6 ish weeks now. i havent had my ultrasound yet i have 2 go in and scedual it soon.well the past few days when i am restin i am getting the lil butterfly fluttery feeling and my hubby thinks i am crazy but i swair it feels like the baby slutters i know when my best friend had twins she feltthem super early and had all her symptoms hyped up so i am woundering could i b preggers with 2??

o and i am huge

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kristalynne
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins, and actually my morning sickness wasn't that bad, the only odd thing with this one was I had tons of cramping...however it is common for morning sickness to be worse with twins... I didnt start showing until I was about 10 weeks pregnant....so I dont know there, you could be bloated? which is common too...and as far as a positive pregnancy test, you may have ovulated earlier than you think, mine was positive at 3 weeks and one day, however I ovulated earlier than I though so I was further along than that....your doctor will be able to tell you if your uterus is larger than it should be, and if they think that they should do an ultrasound to rule out multiples...good luck!!!

babies

baby

CafeMom Tickers

Amom4BabyDude
by on Oct. 16, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I am having an ultra sound Monday to rule out multiples...I have no idea when I got pregnant (was breastfeeding so random periods) so although they don't think twins, they want to make sure I am just further along than expected and not carrying two! 

Six_on_my_own
by on Oct. 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I had twins and the morning sickness was actually the least I've had in my 5 pregnancies. I didn't know they were twins until about 5 months. I was very big, but dr. could only ever find one heartbeat so I didn't know until the ultrasound. And the boys were full size babies, weighing over 16lbs together at birth, so it's not like they were dainty little things!

Every pregnancy is different. Morning sickness, breast tenderness, etc is more of a sign of hormones being affected rather than by twins.

Showing early is probably more of a sign of twins than the other ones, BUT it just might be you're showing early too!  I don't know if you could feel twins move at 6 weeks, they're still so small and not really moving too much yet anyway, but I don't know for sure.  I honestly don't remember when I first felt my twins move, to tell the truth they weren't all that active. You'd think with 2 it would be constant but I guess mine were lazy!  I have been feeling this (single baby) move since about 10.5 weeks though. 

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)