Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bleeding maybe TMI

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

okay so im 5 weeks pregnant and i went the bathroom today and wipe (sorry TMI) there was blood on the toilet paper. i freaked out and called my OB they said to watch it and if it continues then to come in. The thing is is that im having like crampy and aching like in my thighs. Im not sure what to do they said that it could have been from having intercourse which was like 2 or 3 days ago. They told me not to have intercourse until my next appointment on the 28th. any advice on how to relax or what is going on? thank you.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jade616
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:56 PM

bump

humnbyrd
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Well it could be inplantation bleeding. So don't panic, just watch the bleeding. If it gets really heavy, I would go to the ER, but if it's more like spotting, I would wait and see what happens. I had the same thing at 6 weeks, and I was bleeding pretty heavy for a day. Turned out fine though.

Good luck!

jordynsmom08
by Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Quoting humnbyrd:

Well it could be inplantation bleeding. So don't panic, just watch the bleeding. If it gets really heavy, I would go to the ER, but if it's more like spotting, I would wait and see what happens. I had the same thing at 6 weeks, and I was bleeding pretty heavy for a day. Turned out fine though.

Good luck!

Thanks it wasnt necessarly spotting just kind of a line of blood if that makes sense. inplantation bleeding? i think i know what that is. Thank you!

Beautifulnewmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:06 PM

if it doesn't stop i would go to the er

ehall13
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I say go get checked last time I had that I found my self to have miscarried and didnt know.

Then this time I had a placenta previa so it can be dangerous if it tears Thankfully Im 31 weeks now cant wait to have my little one in my arms  good luck.

jordynsmom08
by Member on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:27 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)