Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to CafeMom and the pregnancy group

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi everybody,

I'm expecting #4 in February.  Kids are 8, 5, and 3.  Kids are great but i'd like to find some moms that i can bond with.

What do you all like best about this group?

What other groups would you recommend?

What else do you like doin gon the site?

I look forward to talking.

Maria

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jade616
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Well first off Welcome!

Me personally i like reading other peoples concerns and reading the advice given, it helps to answer question i didnt know i had.

The other i recommend is the Need 2 Vent, i like this group because it help me know that some of the problem i have in life are experienced by other people as well.

I really dont do much on cafemom cause i am usually workin, but i enjoy reading the post, and i respond when i get the chance.

I am 21 weeks with baby #3 and i am also due in Feb!

Once again welcome to cafemom!

welcome to cafemomhugs

gacgbaker
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:20 PM

welcome

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

mlyn23
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

WELCOME TO THE GROUP AND CAFEMOM

What do you all like best about this group?

lets see what tdo i like best... well the comerady here to start with, knowing that there are others here that are mama's who are going through simular things... and these are just to start...

What other groups would you recommend?

Mommies with 2010 babies! , After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers,

Children's Health Issues , ELEMENTARY MOMMIES , Moms of Boys (if you have a boy),

My Mother-in-Law is a Crapburger! , Pregnant , Raising Girls..  (if you have one), September 2006 Toddlers , Stressed Out Moms , Toddler Moms , .... just for a few...lol

What else do you like doin gon the site?

I like meeting new people here and chatting on here,... sometimes the games they have here are not bad, some groups i have found can be uplifting and or just a good laugh, being about to talk to other women here that are going through some of the samethings is rather nice. . it let's me know that i'm not along in what i am going through... and a lot of times the advise is really helpful (and some that isnt physically helpful can tend to be a good laugh lol) The ladies here in cafemom in general are usually really good people who you dont (usually) have to worry are just saying things to only make you feel better... they will give it to you straight

lilmomma20
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:41 PM

welcome the pregnancy group can be fun and supportive, i hope you enjoy it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)