Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

round ligament pain

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 8 Replies

how do you make it feel better im almost 13 weeks and its killling me moving is hard cuz of it please tell me what you all did please im losing it.

How`s my pregnancy doing?
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Avetay
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Try to kick your feet up and drinks lots of water. that was the only things that i found that help me out...and i could really feel it the days i had not drank enough water. good luck

~Ave'~ 
Happily Married to Tim, Mommy to 2 dogs & Expecting out 1st Little Lamm 2/16/2010!!!

in lovepregnant bellyexpecting boyits a boy

CafeMom Tickers

mamasangels2009
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I agree with the PP that pretty much all you can do is try to lay down and rest when you are having them. I have them really bad too and that is all that has helped me so far. Good Luck!

flyfree55
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM

okay thank tyou both i will try that

How`s my pregnancy doing?
youlookin4me
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 10:48 AM

I had/have HORRIBLE pain,  at first it was all the time  now its mostly when i lay down flat to sleep.  I use ice and a heating pad to get some comfort,  I have also found that if i lay with my knees bent and legs apart when i fall asleep it doesn't hurt as much....But it isn't a very comfy position to lay in at first but i got used to it really quick after the pain when down some   It's a hard way to explain to lay but try not laying flat with your legs straight and together!  and i take a max dose of tylenol right before i go to bed!

mrsbovee
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Lay on your left side in the fetal position! lol That helps me.  Also, warm baths are good.  As long as they aren't too hot "/

EheartsZ07
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:39 PM

laying on my side with a pillow between my legs definitely helped!! so try that and good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
sissychristi
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Thrre times a day I lay on my back, bend my knees, and put the bottoms of my feet together. This stretches everything out and I've noticed that with the stretching exercises, my pain has almost completely disappeared.

flyfree55
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM

thank you ill def try all of those things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)