Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex hurts

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

im 8 weeks pregnant and i haven't had sex in a couple of weeks, but today we tried and it hurt so bad. It kinda burned and it just hurt my hubbs says it's because it's been awhile but i don't know. Has anyone had this problem before?

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
spazchicken
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 8:35 PM

What kid of burning?  Like hot burning, or raw feeling like you have a rug burn?

Armymom134
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I experienced this in my first pregnancy and I had this also a couple weeks ago. It hurt to have sex and then after he was done it burned also, and I think that was from his cum. Some women just aren't able to have good sex when they are pregnant, as this was me when I had my first child, nothing was comfortable, no position worked, nothing!!! It has nothing to do with not having it in a while its just your body and the fact that your uterus is getting bigger. If it hurts you don't have it. And your SO is just going to have to deal with it. I wanted to have sex but it just hurt so I finally gave up, it did get better later on in my pregnancy though. Maybe you should just wait and try again later.  

annaviaclovsky
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I have the same problem. I can not have sex at all it hurts so bad and BF doesn't get it. He gets mad and says why don't you ever wanna have sex. I'm like cause it hurts. We are doing the same things as before, so i don't understand why it is so painful oh i am 9wks, 4days

CafeMom Tickers
brkr082005
by Member on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I guess everyones body handles sex in different ways when pregnant. I have had no burning or pain after having sex. If anything I feel the sex is the same if not better. Just because you feel this way now doesnt mean that you wont be able to handle it later on. Your still early and maybe your body is still in shock. Not sure.

CafeMom Tickers
Justine_07
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:49 PM

in the beging it didnt hurt. i am 29 weeks now and it hurts and i cant find a postion that works. so we dont have sex that often. sometimes i do cause i know its been a while and i want to make my man happy but he understands that im pregnate and that it does hurt so he doesnt get mad or anything

spazchicken
by on Oct. 15, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I dont usually hurt unless he's hitting my cervix :/  but today it was feeling very uncomfortable and I relized that my uterus was really hard.  Not sure if he cause my uterus to contract or if it was already like that.

I have had a few times were it burns after sex, just like as if I was beginning to have a yeast infection, but everything ends up being fine after a few hours.

The most bizzar thing that happened to me was when I was 19 and whenever we would have sex, I would feel like I had a rug burn inside everytime we tried.  We would refain for a week or so, but it was still there.  I ended up giving up and not having sex for two months and it finally stopped.  ..never had it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)