Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

concerned- please offer feed back!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm a little concerned. On Saturday I was in the car and the passenger slammed on the breaks hard, causing me to jault forward and back. I was wearing my seat belt (a shoulder strap and lap strap.) I spoke to a nurse today. She asked if I was feeling any cramping or noticed unusual discharge. I told her no, since I haven't. However, she did say that I could come in for a sonogram. WHICH I WILL BE DOING. I am scared to death that I have either experienced a missed- miscarriage, or there could be some damage to the baby. I know that I could be over reacting, but still. Any feedback that anyone has to offer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Morgan puppy

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sissychristi
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:10 PM

If you haven't had any cramping or bleeding, my bet is that you are ok and the sonogram is just a precaution.

momma_of_2_0809
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I would go to your doctor's or hospital and get a sonogram done to make sure your baby is fine.

mjnewmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I am definitley going in for a sonogram. I just have to sit tight until tomorrwo, when I can make an appointment.

Morgan puppy

Luvinmomyhud
by on Oct. 13, 2009 at 7:25 AM

It is amazing how protected your baby is! Unfortunately, car accidents happen all the time to pregant moms. It is scary! Say some prayers. Good luck at your sonogram and may God Bless you with the assurance you need!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)