Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drs Apt today (Update in Reply)

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have a drs apt today and I'm nervous.. I find out how the Glucose test went (which I'm hoping that I passed but am worried that I didn't) and we hear the heartbeat again.. I'm excited to hear the heartbeat but am nervous about the test for some odd reason.. It's not for another 6hrs so I have awhile to wait but I just wanted to share.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Happypancake
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I understand your nerves. I called my OB's office the day after I had my glucose screening to find out my results. That helped to simmer the nerves. :) 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I hope that you get good results from the test!  I had GD with my third and I found out at 13 weeks... feel free to PM me if your test comes back that you have GD.  I promise its not as scary as it sounds.

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Everything went well. I don't know how the test went b/c she didn't have the results, OR she didn't know she had the results.. BUT I've only gained 1lb since I was there on the 1st of Oct. so I'm proud of that! We heard the baby's heartbeat but not for very long b/c the baby wouldn't stay still..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)