Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Romance... in the eye of the beholder?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM
  • 2 Replies

If there is anything a pregnant woman needs its to feel loved during her pregnancy.  Esspcially during that stage that she feels so big and unattractive!

What are some of the sweet things that your SO/husband has done to help you feel loved during your pregnancy?  Maybe it isn't showering you with flowers or candy like the "typical romantic sentiments" but maybe its something small like telling you how beautiful you are? 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
orange4agua72
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:19 AM

My hubby always rubbed my belly. I know he didn't do it for the comfort of the baby or whatever, I knew it was because he loved me being pregnant and thought it was beautiful!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:13-14

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM

The main thing my dh does is let me just hang out on the couch after work. He takes care of Elijah and the dogs so that I can actually relax.. It's nice b/c usually I'm taking care of everyone..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)