Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Due date changed... :(

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  • 18 Replies

Went to  my dr's appointment this morning, expecting to hear the babies heartbeat. Nurse said the doc would try. Doc comes in, looks at my papers and changes it to May 30 based on an ultrasound (which i do believe is correct) So I go from being almost 11 weeks (tomorrow) to being 9 weeks 4 days. :( I'm just disappointed. Almost out of th 1st trimester then I'm forced to wait longer. ugh

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008

I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 21, 2010

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM

hugs

So sorry to hear about the due date change.  You never know baby might come early if he/she is ready! 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues

beccimae
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Better they know this now than trying to induce a "post date" baby and you ending up with a baby with premature lungs right? 

Think of the positive.  In a few years what is two weeks going to mean?  Not much.  Think positive.  :)

mommy053008
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:01 PM

girl they changed my due date too so i know how you feel.

my daughter was born may 30th 2008!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
rileysmommy229
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:07 PM

sorry mama :( i would be upset too :(

Kbabyz2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

That's my due date...for now at least.  I'm told it may change with the next sono though.

SmithBaby
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Quoting mommy053008:

girl they changed my due date too so i know how you feel.

my daughter was born may 30th 2008!!!

MY son was too!

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I'm sorry, that's gotta be crappy. I'm worried that they will change my due date too.. My main problem would be the waiting part.. Its not that I'm picky about what trimester I'm in, its just that it's THAT much longer to wait for the high-times of being pregnant and (in the end) for meeting our LO..

amy31308
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

I'm sorry, that's gotta be crappy. I'm worried that they will change my due date too.. My main problem would be the waiting part.. Its not that I'm picky about what trimester I'm in, its just that it's THAT much longer to wait for the high-times of being pregnant and (in the end) for meeting our LO..

If they would have changed it once i was out of my first trimester I wouldn't have cared lol because then I would have been in a "safe" zone. I fear micarriage and I was almost into the "safe" zone lol. Once I'm 12 weeks I won't be fearing every little cramp and pain as much. I'm just a paranoid momma. But yeah.. so thats ONE more week I won't be meeting my baby :) I'm already just so excited. I want to be big and round and plump and I want to push and have a baby and hold my newborn... 31 more weeks... seems like a lifetime but I know it will fly.. considering my son is already 19 months old!

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008

I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 21, 2010

penguinbabe44
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Yeah the first trimester for me was a pain and I'm glad that I'm pass that part. Sometimes doctor's get the due dates a little off track so that's probably why it went from 11 weeks to 9 weeks. But really enjoy every moment of being pregnant because once you get close to having the baby it's kind of scary. Well, at  least I'm scared. I'm 18 weeks right now and I love my baby so much but I still get scared when thinking about the baby actually coming out. So I'm kind of just enjoying these next few months of pregnancy because once I start going into labor, I don't know what to do. =<

CafeMom Tickers
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I totally know what you mean!!! I feel/felt that way too! When I was in my first trimester I feared m/cing (even tho I don't have a history of doing it), I was SO scared that I'd do something wrong and screw things up and m/c. I'm still a little nervous about it (not about m/c, but about harming the baby) but nowhere near as scared as I was.. I too, can't wait to be big and plump, not just plump-ish and looking half pregnant, half fat.. You know?? Actually, you probably don't b/c you're probably thin and beautiful... LOL ANYWAYS, I digress.. Hang in there mama, it will happen soon enough! My son is 20 mo and I pulled out his old clothes, it's SO hard to imagine him being THAT small.

Quoting amy31308:

If they would have changed it once i was out of my first trimester I wouldn't have cared lol because then I would have been in a "safe" zone. I fear micarriage and I was almost into the "safe" zone lol. Once I'm 12 weeks I won't be fearing every little cramp and pain as much. I'm just a paranoid momma. But yeah.. so thats ONE more week I won't be meeting my baby :) I'm already just so excited. I want to be big and round and plump and I want to push and have a baby and hold my newborn... 31 more weeks... seems like a lifetime but I know it will fly.. considering my son is already 19 months old!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)