Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM GOIN NUTS HERE!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM
  • 18 Replies
So I can't find ANY pants to fit. Like blue jeans or khakis! I'm in this weird stage of bein pregnant where my regular blue jeans are toooo little but maternity are too big... What did you guys do for pants? Please help! Regularly I'm like a size 2 or sometimes 4... If that helps any!
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Wow!!! You're TINY and I'm JEALOUS! LOL I've heard of a thing called a belly band (you can find it at target) and I've heard that it's supposed to help for the in between time.. But, since i've never used it, don't quote me.. Why don't you try getting jeans by just going up a size or is the bloated-ness/feeling in the belly to where that wouldn't work?

val_alise0531
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:20 PM
I'm almost 16 weeks... its like I have a lil bump and bloated and its right where you would button your pants... I may try that band...
Quoting ElijahsMom211:

Wow!!! You're TINY and I'm JEALOUS! LOL I've heard of a thing called a belly band (you can find it at target) and I've heard that it's supposed to help for the in between time.. But, since i've never used it, don't quote me.. Why don't you try getting jeans by just going up a size or is the bloated-ness/feeling in the belly to where that wouldn't work?

AshGabKaiser
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Totally no offense intended..........but anyone who's a size 2, deserves to have a rough time finding clothes to fit so she knows how  THE REST  of the population feels on a daily basis.  LOL....J/K.......J/K

val_alise0531
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:26 PM
I didn't post my size to be offensive, I was just putting it so hopefully someone else who was close to my size could help me... My sons first birthday party is this weekend and I would like to wear something that fit so I could look nice... I know you said no offense but obviously I'm pregnant so I get offended pretty easy- but I will just disregard you said anything at all...
Quoting AshGabKaiser:

Totally no offense intended..........but anyone who's a size 2, deserves to have a rough time finding clothes to fit so she knows how  THE REST  of the population feels on a daily basis.  LOL....J/K.......J/K

mrs_patterson
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Everyone laughs at me... but this has totally worked for me, especially since maternity clothes for some reason are uncomfortable to wear. I use my regular jeans (ones that still fit other than not being able to button them...) and take a rubber band & loop one side thru the button hole then put the other end of the rubberband around the button. It stretches, so it's comfortable and you're still able to wear your pants! (I know, I know, it probably sounds ghetto... but whatever works, right? LOL)

Hopefully you can find something that works for you! :)

sexymamma20
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Hey i use a hair tie and do the same thing. i have done it with all 3 of my pregnancy and it does work so well. i still was able to wear my favorite jeans up until my due date. its not getto but the band they sell is a little to highpriced for my budget. noone will ever know or can tell unless you tell them. good luck

Quoting mrs_patterson:

Everyone laughs at me... but this has totally worked for me, especially since maternity clothes for some reason are uncomfortable to wear. I use my regular jeans (ones that still fit other than not being able to button them...) and take a rubber band & loop one side thru the button hole then put the other end of the rubberband around the button. It stretches, so it's comfortable and you're still able to wear your pants! (I know, I know, it probably sounds ghetto... but whatever works, right? LOL)

Mother Of Dianna 5, Dylan 3 and one on the way

pregnancy
val_alise0531
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Thanks a bunch! I appreciate it
mrs_patterson
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Yeah, that's the same reason I started using rubber bands.. because I couldn't afford the actual belly band they sell... and I can get a bag of rubber bands or hair ties for less than a dollar & they do the same thing...

Quoting sexymamma20:

Hey i use a hair tie and do the same thing. i have done it with all 3 of my pregnancy and it does work so well. i still was able to wear my favorite jeans up until my due date. its not getto but the band they sell is a little to highpriced for my budget. noone will ever know or can tell unless you tell them. good luck

Quoting mrs_patterson:

imrasingtwokids
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:41 PM

well i would say try sweats and i know there not fashion but they are if the fit you good and show off you shape

swtsthrnmomma
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Try the Bella Band or Belly band. Its a band that helps when regular clothes dont fit and maternity clothes are too big its a great product and many baby and maternity places sell it! Hope that helpsexpecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)