Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girly parts?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok i suppose this is accualy a question for women who have had kids before. I have always been under the impression that after you have a baby your .. umm girly parts down there are completely stretched out beyond repair. I know this is an odd question but it kinda scares me. If someone could tell me whether this is true or not or kind true it would be great. Thanks ladies. I know this is an odd subject lol

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AliciaO
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:00 PM

It was made to be stretched, and go back.
if you tear or need an epis. then you might have a tiny scar, but no one other than your SO will see it.

If you do kegals, it helps keep your muscles tighter, so you'll feel more like you did before your baby.

misselerie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:08 PM

I worried about that with my first child too. Of course you streach out, but thankfully, it will go back to normal! I even tore with my daughter and there is no scar. everything is exactly the same.

simple smile

CafeMom Tickers
iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 4:17 PM

no...in my experience, they are not stretched out beyond belief, lol...! they go back to pretty much normal....i know the old wives tales and stuff are scary for someone who has not gone through it. the first month or two, its kinda a wreck down there, but it does go back to normal!

Lilypie

[url=http://www.justparents.co.uk/pregnancy/tools/gender-predictor.html][img]http://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif[/img][/url]
Moosty
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Thanks ladies! that takes a load off my mind lol

CafeMom Tickers
rileysmommy229
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:33 AM

yeah mine is excatly how it was before :)

KITTYCAT1
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I can only speak for myself, but I am completely the same down there. I don't know if the size of the baby makes a difference, but my babies were small (6 lb 1 oz and 6 lb 5 oz).

gradysmom2006
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 11:36 AM

LOL - how do you think we got pregnant again if it was "stretched beyond repair"? 

No, it goes back just fine...it's meant to do what it does.  The human body is a great thing.

Pregnancy ticker
try4baby20
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 7:11 PM

this is my first too and of course hubby is a little worried about that being a man and all but we want a vaginal delivery and will go through whatever to get our lil girl here! but its nice to hear it wont be totally ruined ha ha

CafeMom Tickers
ashleywilkerson
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM

i asked my husband for his opinion after we had our first and he said he couldnt tell the difference between befor and after. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)