Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I got a Positive Blood test but they want me to come back in....I am so scared!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I went in this morning for a blood test. It came back positive but they want me to come back in Monday to retest because my levels where low. So now I am worried....should I be??? I mean I am only 3 wks and 6 days along so do you think its just b/c I am sor early? I never had to do this with my boys....but I found out I was pregnant at like 20 wks with my first and 8 wks with my second. So would you be worried??

I just called back and the level number was 89...does that mean anything to anyone?????

Come joinwww.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant"Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" Psalm 139:16

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ArmyWifey4907
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM

CONGRATS!!!

It's probably just because you're so early and they want to make sure the levels are increasing how they're supposed to.  I wouldn't get too stressed/worried about it, that's not good for the pregnancy.

WE'RE PREGNANT with our 2nd!

pregnancy

Destiny1403
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM

The same thing was done with me when i first found out I was prego. I had blood test after blood test after blood test with my first and 2 tests with my second. Doesnt matter what your levels are as long as they are rising properly adn that is what they want to check.

stellarluna
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I was 3 weeks 5 days when I had a blood test done and my levels were 20, and I was told to come back in as well... I did two more times and baby is well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Thanks ladies....I guess there is no reason to stress until I get retested!!

Come joinwww.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant"Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" Psalm 139:16

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)