Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another post- Cramping SO BAD! 22WKS

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

I tried calling my OB but all I get is her assistance's  answering machine. If I leave a message she won't call me until tomorrow sometime.

In the machine promps there is "if this is an Emergency or if you think you're in labor, press 2"

Should I do that? Is this an emergency?

I tried taking a bath to ease the pain, but ending up throwing up a few times....

Heres my other post

http://www.cafemom.com/group/299/forums/read/10142336/I_am_cramping_SO_BAD_22wks_pregnant

Photobucket
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsTWalsh
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Yes, press 2. You could be experiencing pre term labor and they can try and stop it. Even if it's nothing it is better to be on the safe side.

CORTNIE101
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM

I think you should try that but if you still cant get through call the hospitals labor and deleivery floor.  I had some bleeding and I couldn't get through to the doctors and they helped me out!!!  GL and dont wait to long!!!

toddler boy        
Cameron is TWO

MissiHampt
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:59 PM

YES!  And if that doesn't get you in touch with the dr, you need to go to the hospital.

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

MJWard
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Quoting CORTNIE101:

I think you should try that but if you still cant get through call the hospitals labor and deleivery floor.  I had some bleeding and I couldn't get through to the doctors and they helped me out!!!  GL and dont wait to long!!!

I agree. or if you dont want to press 2 just  try to call L&D first.

pregnancy calendar

RoguesMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Ok, i called and they said that all the drs had left already, It was just a little past 5pm when I called.

She said to just go to L&D and have them check everything out.

My back is killing me! cramping worse than I've ever had period cramps and im so nauseous.

Just waiting for my Mom to get home which will be any minute, then dropping off our 3yo and going to the ER.

I really hope its nothing... 

Photobucket
Mom2Jack04
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM

I'll be praying for you and your baby

praying

MJWard
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Quoting RoguesMommy:

Ok, i called and they said that all the drs had left already, It was just a little past 5pm when I called.

She said to just go to L&D and have them check everything out.

My back is killing me! cramping worse than I've ever had period cramps and im so nauseous.

Just waiting for my Mom to get home which will be any minute, then dropping off our 3yo and going to the ER.

I really hope its nothing... 

Keep us posted!! I hope everything is ok!

pregnancy calendar

doulala
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Good luck with everything, mama!   Please let us know how you're doing!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

doulala, Pregnancy Group Mod

JPWmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:52 PM

bump

I'll be checking back to make sure all is fine.. keep us posted!

RoguesMommy
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Everything is fine. Baby is good. Idk why I was cramping so badly, but they couldn't find a reason for it. By the next day it was gone. 

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)