Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 months...update

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

It's been a very disappointing and long 9 months of TTC #2.  I'm kinda confused right now, this is 2nd month of AF being messed up.  It was due on the 25th...took a HPT yesterday and got BFN. I've been told that Clearblue aren't the best for detecting, but it's what I'm used to.  Should I test again or just wait it out?  I've watched as 6 other friends got pregnant, one due next month.  It's quite disappointing.  I'm not stressed, because i believe it'll happen when the time is right.  I just wish my body wouldn't get me excited for nothing :-(

Update!

6 days late now.  Still no AF and still BFN :-(  My body is playing cruel tricks on me...  Should I go to the doc and get a blood test?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rockinmomto2
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM

I'd try a different brand of HPT. Some are more sensitive. Go with first response (they've always been the best for me!). And good luck!

baby dust

CORTNIE101
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:07 PM

There is still hope.... I went to the doctor on the 23rd and my test was negitive and on the 26 it was positive so wait a couple of days and test again... Also I used First Response with both of mine!!! Well good luck and keep us posted!!!!

toddler boy        
Cameron is TWO

doulala
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Ya, maybe you can try another brand.   It took me 11 month, I know it's frustrating.    Especially as you watch others going through their pregnancies.   Glad to see you're staying positive, anyway.  Your time will come.   Are you charting, keeping track?

Best wishes!!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

doulala, Pregnancy Group Mod

Sunshines07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I haven't tried charting.   However, I've been trying to keep track of ovulation and just  TTC around that date etc.  Knowing my luck, I'd get AF after writing this.

Thanks for the advice, keep it coming...and I'll keep you posted :-)

noworries99
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I would try another brand. With this baby I took the clear blu digital test and it was negative. I knew I was pg because of certain things changing(increase in CM etc.) but thought maybe it was in my head.  Anyways I tested because I was going to go get a tattoo. Well a week later still no AF( I though maybe due to stress I was VERY stressed out around that time) so I tested again and it was positive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

amy31308
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:54 PM

GIve it two to three days and I would just test with the dollar store test. Its always been right for me.. And it gave me a positive a few days before it should have! So they work, they are sensitive and they are a dollar! I'd stock up on them.. Good luck! That would be terrible to not be able to get pregnant when you want. :( I wish you the best.

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008

I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 21, 2010

Sunshines07
by on Oct. 31, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Updated..

6 days now, no AF and still BFN.  I have yet to try a dollar store test..hubby's not up for buying one when we have plenty already :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)