Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

movement at 13 weeks??????

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

Is it possible to feel the baby at 13 weeks?  I felt something on monday and I said no way so I just thought I had gas but about 15 minutes ago I felt the same thing!!!  Do you think it could be muliples?  I am a twin!!!

toddler boy        
Cameron is TWO

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
djspacegirl
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM

i've heard it is possible to feel movement that early, especially in a pregnancy that isn't your first because you know what to watch for.  although i should point out that this time around (my 3rd) i didn't actually feel movement until about 20 weeks because of the location of the placenta.  so it doesn't always mean you WILL feel movement early, just that you can.

" src="http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/CCFFFF/003333/My pregnancy/12/24/2009.png" alt="Pregnancy ticker" />Make a pregnancy ticker
megbarr
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM

This is my second and I felt the baby move about 12 weeks. I'm 15 now and haven't really felt it, but an occassional kick to the bladder.

Des10ed2b
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:14 PM

I felt movement right about 13 weeks with my first, but with my second, my placenta was in front, so it didnt feel him until about 16 weeks. it is very possible!

LeAnne C.  

Proud SAHM/WAHM of 1 beautiful little girl, 1 ornery baby boy and happily married! i love my life as a mommy and wife!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com

PandTsmomjuly
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I felt this one at 12 weeks. Had the ultrasound tech argue with me that there was no way. Yet I was still able to tell her where the baby was and that the baby was moving and had the hiccups even before the woman put the goo on my belly. This is my third baby though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)