Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so its official my baby is a perv. lol

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I went to get my major ultrasound done yesterday and while the technician was trying to do her measurements (not even 10 minutes to do so) the baby kept moving and allowed her to do that but when she went to confirm the sex my baby boy was holding himself yet again.  The poor technician tried for 20 minutes to confirm the sex before giving up and she said I don't know if I can verify the sex right now, as she said that he moved his hand and flashed the technician. So not only does my baby like to play with himself (he did the same thing in my last ultrasound) but he also likes to try to push the buttons of the doctors and the ultrasound technicians before he flashes them.... lol. ...

I just thought that was so funny and oddly cute I had to share.

pregnancy calendar
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MJWard
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM

LOL my baby did that too but she finally moved her hand and it was a girl!

pregnancy calendar

Chrissy9479
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:32 PM

omg thats so funny! my little guy has no problem showing his off, at every u/s he has his hands in his face so I haven't really got a good face shot, i got a nice profile view though! but every u/s tech i get laughs because he is never hiding it lol. hes proud already haha

CORTNIE101
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:35 PM

To cute my son was errect when we found out and still to this day he likes to run around naked!!! LOL

toddler boy        
Cameron is TWO

LaceyN1121
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Quoting CORTNIE101:

To cute my son was errect when we found out and still to this day he likes to run around naked!!! LOL

my daughter use to run around naked but now she at least wears panties around the house, other clothes just don't seem to stay on.

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)