Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Knowing if you were pregnant or not was easy. I have had times the last couple days where I feel like I am but then convince myself that its because of other reasons. I have had headachs lately which I normally never get but I tell myself its because I have been stressed. I am tired throughout the day but I tell myself that Im not sleeping well at night (even though I have been knocked out every night and don't wake up for anything. I have been kinda down and iritable but I chalk that up to just being upset about the fact that we just found out that we have to be in Germany in a few months and my husband will be deploying in about 6-7months.

Im just not sure. I LOVE Thai food, the spiceyer the better. Tonight a friend and I went to get some and the Kunp Pao made seemed really spicey, so much that I couldn't eat it. It also made me feel sick, like right under my lower rib area and middle stomach. The earliest I can test is tomorrow but I don't want to waste the test if Im uncertain.

Any suggestions? Am I crazy or do you think the reasons Im coming up for with everything sound legit and Im not?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CORTNIE101
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM

take a HPT and see you never know until you test!

toddler boy        
Cameron is TWO

Chrissy9479
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:15 PM

well 2 things, first I think that some of the reasons sound like they could be legit but i said the same thing to myself for 2 weeks before I finally tested and it was positive. second that pain under your ribs could be a gall bladder issue. My dad had to have his removed and he had a pain right under his rib cage and really bad heartburn. So just an FYI it could be nothing but if you do get a bfp, or even if you don't, I would ask the Dr about that pain just to be on the safe side.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)