Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not pregnant?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

has any mommy in this group have their baby nd not pregnant anymore but still belong to this group?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jesselswick
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:43 PM

im not pregnant and still belong to the group. Im TTC though but even before I was I stayed in the group.

erica243446
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:51 PM

i was wondering bc i had my baby but feel like i shouldnt be here

nemosmom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:53 PM

yes im not pregnant and still a member because it gives u a chance to give advice to women who are pregnant.

Des10ed2b
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM

yep. i actually joined the group when i wasnt pregnant. i have a 4 and 1 year old. i joined to help support and offer advice to pregnant women because ive been there! lol.

LeAnne C.  

Proud SAHM/WAHM of 1 beautiful little girl, 1 ornery baby boy and happily married! i love my life as a mommy and wife!

http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com

berinlove
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:21 PM

i haven't been pregnant at all since joining this group. i am just ttc. this group just has really great advice and posts! [= 

i am nineteen years old, a freshman in college, a mother of an angel babyin love with my high school sweetheart, engaged soon-to-be air force wife, and trying to conceive another baby. you may think i am too young, but life for me has never been better!

Cafe Lisa
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM

For those who've had their babies, we love having you around to offer support and advice to pregnant moms. Please continue to be here to visit with your friends!  

There is also a great Babies Group for moms with little ones that you will love. Be sure to check it out. 

-Cafe Lisa 

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

Cafe Lisa, Pregnancy Group Mod

Hrivera5
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I am not pregnant right now, but I will be again someday.  But I have BEEN pregnant, so I can answer someone's questions and so can YOU!   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)