Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too small? pic

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ive only gained abour 10 pounds!!! But they say my baby is doing okay, will he be too small?? Im sopposed to weigh 2 more pounds than my usual 114 (ive been 114 since my 5th month)  Anyone else having this problem? i took this pic lst sat.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
millermom07
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I didn't have the exact same situation as you, but I didn't gain ANY weight with my middle child.  Our differences is that I started the pregnancy overweight.  I was 180 when I got pregnant and 180 when I had her.  I almost instantly went down to 160 afterwards.  If you are eating then your baby is getting nutrients still.  If your doctor isn't worried about it, then don't stress too much about it.

S@R@H

playing soccer girl  girl on a swing  ice cream      

Skyler (11)              Ashley (9)               Dalton (7)     

newmommyas1107
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I lost 20lbs with my daughter and gained 1/2 back and she was 6lbs 7oz. with this pregnancy (28 weeks) I lost 16lbs and have not gained anything. I am over weight so the doctor said it was ok.

dont go by what you weight only becasue it doesnt matter your size. if you ultra sound was done just recently and they didnt mention anything to you about the weight of the baby than you are fine. If they didnt do an ultra sound and worried about it i am sure they would of ordered one by now. Ask your doctor about your concern that you have and see what s/he says.

Dont over work yourself in case there is nothing to worry about.

mommeof5
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM

i posted the samething a couple weeks ago, i am 26 wks and 4 days and im not showing at all, i had lost weight at the begining and hve gained 5 pds of that back, my stomach only measures 13 wks and i still wear my  regular jeans from b4 i was pregnant, but my dr says baby is growing and fine. As long as your dr says everything good with the baby you should be fine. Do u know what ur having? GL and congrats

Chrissy9479
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

i'm 30 weeks and i've gained about 22 lbs, but my belly is measuring really small. I just had a u/s yesterday and the baby is 4lbs and 6oz according to the u/s.

heres me today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)