Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A real eye opener

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:21 PM
  • 1 Replies

The other day my DH and I were in the car on our way to the grocery store and my mind was just wandering, (as is it often does these days) I got to thinking about how much I loved my husband and what I would do for him, and how I would trade my life for his, then I was wondering if he would do the same for me, without having to ask I know he would, he has told me so before, then I was thinking about the baby, and I realized that I would also give my life for my unborn son. It was almost a startling thought, I guess it still amazes me how much you can love someone before you even meet them. Is it weird that I want to tell my husband that if something happens during delivery and they tell him that he has to choose between me and the baby to choose the baby.

Sorry for rambling, lol... Just bored I guess.

expecting boy

--
Me, Misty(24)Hubby(26)LO's HR 155 BPM(09/25/09) EDD(2/11/2010)It's a boy!!! Our First

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
berinlove
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM

i thought the exact same way! ! ! i never met my baby, but i still have the love for my baby. sometimes i get really selfish and just wish i could do anything to bring my baby back because that love is still there and is still so strong! ! ! i did not say anything with our baby, but i did tell my fiance afterwards that if we conceived again and something were to happen that it was either me or the baby to choose the baby. i had never seen him cry before, and i felt horrible, but it is really what i would want. 

i am nineteen years old, a freshman in college, a mother of an angel babyin love with my high school sweetheart, engaged soon-to-be air force wife, and trying to conceive another baby. you may think i am too young, but life for me has never been better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)