Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H1N1--an interesting article!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

This is a great article for parents (like me) who need to chill a little about all of the hype around the "swine flu"--whatever you decide about the vaccine.

http://drjaygordon.com/development/news/swinefluhighanxiety.asp

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nitesky66
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Another great link--great info about preventing the flu naturally!

http://naplesdoula.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/an-ounce-of-prevention/

HannahsMommy224
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:43 AM

this is such a good article. i am a nervous wreck about this whole swine flu. i refuse to get the shot myself and def. not going to give it to my DD. thank you for posting this! I am going to forward this on to everyone else i know.

JeanBee
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Did anyone see 60 Minutes last night? One person they interviewed was a professor of infectious disease at some hoity-toity university.. He started by saying that "For 99% of people who get the swine flu, it will be just like the flu, a few lousy days.." Then later when asked what would happen if there's a movement among the country of people who don't get the vaccine, what would happen, he answers with "There will be a lot more dead people.." lol... can you get more contradictory than that??

HannahsMommy224
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM

This whole swine flu thing is terrible especially for the poor families that have lost loved ones but it still isn't enough to scare the pants off of me to get the shot or give it to my DD. I don't understand that if it isn't safe for children under 6 months of age then how is it safe to give to a child in the womb? I think the media is blowing this way out and while this is a horrendous thing that is happening they are only talking about the negative when all I have read/heard is that the swine flu isn't half as bad as the seasonal flu. Hrm...makes ya wonder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)