Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why.....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM
  • 8 Replies

was it so easy to get pregnant the first time my daughter is 15 months old now and all i want is to give her a brother or sister i am at my wits end i just took another pregnancy test again negative i don't know why i even bother

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM

((((hugs))) Did you use any birth control prior to ttc this time? My body has an awful time  adusting from the hormones and ovulating like it should.  I hope it happens soon for you.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

marie27787
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:58 AM

i haven't been on b/c since april we don use ne form of b/c ne more not even using ne lubricant either (sry tmi)

kno4eva
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Thats how it was with us too. We got preggo so easy with our first. Then with our second we tried for almost a full year and then stopped trying and wam i was preggo again.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

babies

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Do you chart your temps? There is a website http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ that will keep track of them and tell you when you should be ovulating.  As well as signs of Cm, CP ect. 

If your cycles are wonky, you can try using vitex. I have had great luck with getting pregnant after using it.

As far as lubricant, there is this kind called preseed that actually can be helpful with being a good environment for sperm ect. http://preseed.com/

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

marie27787
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:06 AM

thanks i'll try that

DoulaAngie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:19 AM

It is one of those things when you are trying to get pregnant. You can stress  yourself out. Your body will fight you to protect you. So consider just telling your self to not worry. Enjoy just being and it will happen like the other post said. I have  friend who had a heck of time getting pregnant the 1st time. Finally got pregnant and had her daughter. Because it took so long to get pregnant the first time.  They started trying right away for #2. It has been 8 yrs. She recently told me. We are done trying. Not even 2 months later. Guess who is pregnant now. Get it out of your mind that you are trying and it will help.

doulala
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Great info already given, just wanted to give you a big (cyber) hug and wish you good luck!

I had a hard time conceiving the first baby and no trouble with #2, the opposite situation.  

I wish you the very best, mama!

:-)

Join us in the Pregnancy Group

doulala, Pregnancy Group Mod

czshcecnc
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I've never been one to chart but I use the ovulations strips. I buy the Answer brand dip test that come with 20 test strips. They are18$ and I found them at Walmart. I got pregnant my 2nd month using them my last 2 pregnancies. Also a great website for TTC is http://www.twoweekwait.com/. i love this website and it was very helpful for me.

Denise

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)