Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Early Bird or Night Owl?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: When do you like to wake up?

Options:

Before 9AM

10AM-Noon

My day begins after the sun goes down!

Other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

Are you an early bird or a night owl?  Do you think having a baby will change that at all? 

My husband and I were invited to an anniversary party and I was upset becuase it doesn't start until 8PM!!!  I am thinking that they have it start late because they don't have kids?  START, and the couple we are celebrating aren't going to be there until 9.  Am I just too much of an early bird to understand? 

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2Bria
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Before my DD was born I went to bed between 9-10pm....If I didn't have anything planned...then I would get up around 7ish!! I have always been an early riser! Since DD had been here She makes me get up at the ass crack of dawn...So I am ready for bed by 8-9 pm!! She goes to bed at 7:30!!

As for your party....I would say go, have a good time, but take a rest before you go....If possible 

gacgbaker
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:13 AM

Quoting Mom2Bria:

Before my DD was born I went to bed between 9-10pm....If I didn't have anything planned...then I would get up around 7ish!! I have always been an early riser! Since DD had been here She makes me get up at the ass crack of dawn...So I am ready for bed by 8-9 pm!! She goes to bed at 7:30!!

As for your party....I would say go, have a good time, but take a rest before you go....If possible 

Yeah, we are going, but its going to be a long day... I have to get up at 4AM the next morning :(

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Unique Baby Names, Children's Health Issues
Join us in the Pregnancy Group or Babies Group
Amber, Pregnancy and Babies Group Mod

dragonflie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM

I put other because I am both.  My day starts at 3:45 am then I am tired around mid morning and/or could fall asleep early afternoon but by the time 7-8 comes around I ready to go.  Sometimes I will be up to 11pm or later, then when I do go to bed I have a hard time falling asleep.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

orange4agua72
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Hubby and I wake up every morning at about 7 or 7:30am  and then don't go to bed until about 11 or midnight everynight. On Fridays or Saturdays if we go out we don't even leave the house til all the kids are in bed at 8pm with a babysitter and normally don't come home til about 1am or 2am. I don't think an 8pm party is late at all!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com 

tabbydollar01
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Well I usually HAVE to wake up at 5 or 6 because of the kids and hubby.... but if it were up to me I would not wake up til about 9 or 10!

catiekins
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM

I am such an early bird and I love mornings, me and my son are always in such great moods. My DH says he loves it cuz Im so cheery I put him in a good mood too, lol.

Mother to an adorable red headed, blue eyed boy and wife to a man who loves me more than I ever dreamed possible! They are my heart and soul and they make me what I am today!pregnancy week by weekCatie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)