Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miserable! need relief! (piog)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM
  • 0 Replies

im in my 8th month of pregnancy and my back hurts, my vagina hurts, my ribs hurt, my hips hurt! everything...it hurts! im very short tempered and cranky! i hate the days like today where SO is at work! i dont want to put up with my DD alone, because i get so annoyed so easily i feel horrible!

i layed on the floor last night, and put my legs on our bed. it felt good on my back at first. then after about 5 minutes i couldnt move my legs to get them down! it hurt so bad to move! i had to have SO come in and do it for me that way. it still hurt (but not as much) but atleast with him doing it, i couldnt stop just because it hurt so bad.

my ribs feel like they might break on my left side! which...i dont understand. the baby is positioned on my right, and i know that because i can SEE him there! my belly is very noticably uneven! and because we had a 3d ultrasound the other day and thats where he was.

the vaginal pain has gotten worse since i seen my mifwife last, but he is very low down there (again, know that because of the ultrasound) so i can understand that one. im sure itll only get worse before it gets better.

i just need some relief! i can lay completely flat on my back ON my bed but after a while it begins to get hard to breath and my arms kinda go numb. but if i lay on my sides, thats when my hips feel like theyre out of socket or something!

does anyone have any suggestions?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)