Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant without symptoms!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

So around 4 wks I was having all the pregnancy symptoms...sore breasts, nausea, fatigue, etc.

Well basically since I hit 5 wks I have felt GREAT! I am getting tired farely easy but otherwise I feel great. Is this normal?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rileysmommy229
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM

i didn't get any symptoms besides fatigue and sore breasts until around 6-7 weeks

Squirt254
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM

totally normal, enjoy it because it may not last, Congrats by the way!!

Mamaz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM

yeah

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

Happy2BDomestic
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM

I would say that's normal.  It happened to me about five weeks I felt great and started to wonder whether I was still pregnant or not.  Then I got really sick with morning sickness at about 6.5 weeks.  You'll feel it, don't worry! :)

southernjess3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

that happened to me..then i hit week 6 and then everything hit...enjoy it while it lasts

CafeMom Tickers

KITTYCAT1
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I didn't start having pregnancy symptoms till about 6 weeks. At 6 weeks my boobs were sore and started to grow (lucky me!) and I didn't start feeling nauseous until about 8 weeks. It's still here, but luckily getting better. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it or it just hasn't hit you yet.

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

same here.....and thats the only symptom i get up until the baby starts moving! lol

Quoting rileysmommy229:

i didn't get any symptoms besides fatigue and sore breasts until around 6-7 weeks

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)