Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am a reck for food this pregnancy.... I have always had cravings with each of my kids but nothing quite like this.   I am always starving this time around (im only about 7 weeks).... my last two I kind of had to force myself to remember to eat ever couple of hours (both girls, fingers crossed its a boy this time).   Anyway I wanted to hear the crazy cravings you guys are having.... so I don feel so.....well... CRAZY!!

Mine are-

HOT peppers,,,, I am eatting by the jar full with a fork, Hot Gardinera.  And Natchoes with pickled serranos. 

HONEY MUSTARD.... for some reason I keep tasting honey mustard... even though I havent eatten honey mustard anything in years!!

Fish-  not good baked like I usually make either I want it fried w/ french fries and LOTS of tarter sauce.... to dip my fries in... not my fish... i like that with lemon.

Im also eatting tons of salad.  Sounds healthy... except i want it with a cup of cheddar cheese and a ton of Ranch dressing...

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I've been craving red meat, which I don't usually eat very much of... and spice! I've been putting hot sauce on pretty much everything lately.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I'm almost 20 weeks but I haven't craved much. The only thing I crave a lot is lemonade which is really unusually for me because I do not like lemonade normally. =D

Pregnancy ticker

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Mostly just fruit.  Red pears and Gala apples. Oh and grapefruit lol.  I thought my morning sickness was gone, but boy was I wrong.  It was better for about a week then it came back with a vengence lol.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM

pizza in any shape size or topping... i could eat pizza all day long.  I bought pizza flavored goldfish crackers today... haha.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Sounds like a boy for sure!

I was like that with my son, and I'm like that this time. Anything hot and spicy, and hungry all the time :)

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I am so jealous.I am having such a hard time eating things right now.. I'm 11 weeks so I"m hoping next week things will start turning around for me. In the begining around 6ish weeks before the morning sickness hit... I was craving nachos and cheese and a few other things... i forget already... :-P i'm so not focused right now... oh and salad as well!!! And eggs, which with my son I couldn't even look at eggs without getting sick lol it was terrible. Thats when I realized I was 2 weeks late and pregnant. I made eggs for breakfast and couldn't eat them (i used to eat eggs everyday for breakfast!) Sure enough I went and took a test and it said "pregnant"  lol

in lovetoddler boystork

We're beating the odd's. Married and loving it! July 5, 2008
I love being his mommy! Mason- born March 13, 2008

Expecting our next blessing- May 30, 2010

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I am dying for fried Onions and Liver and I only like it when my mom makes it so I have to ask her tonight to make me some for tomorrow *hopeful* I want it so bad lol and PASTA I have been on a hudge pasta kick and I am not ordinarly a pasta person either :-)

pregnant bellystork

Co sleeping, Uncircumsizing, Breast and bottlefeeding, Cloth Diapering, Hippie Momma

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:06 PM

My craziest cravings happened this pregnancy. Not so much with my other two.. i have a DS and a DD, this one is another girl. My cravings with this one were strange. I had a whole week where all I ate was cupcakes (yellow cake, chocolate icing) and cherry koolaid (lol, thought for sure I'd be becoming Gestational Diabetic with this child) and a week later, I was anti- meat for 3 weeks straight and all I wanted was dairy products. then when I thought I was in the clear and my cravings were gone, I had a few days where all I wanted was fresh green peppers cut into strips and covered with maple syrup. Then I ate bread and butter sandwhiches with salt and pepper on them for another week. My doctors said I was fine as long as everyweek I was either eating something new, or atleast not eating sugar the entire time. It passed and Im normal again.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I want everything spicy. Also I have been craving cool ranch doritos with bean dip. I have falso been craving ham nad cheese omlets. i do not like ham or omlets so a little weird. I like it with sour cream and salsa on it.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM

i swear by the time i give birth im going to be HUGE!

my cravings this time R-

Chilie*cheese*freies OR gravy *freies. . . .

and. . . .

ice cream!

CafeMom Tickerspregnany_with9.gif picture by sandraberkejune.gifpregnant6.gif picture by sandraberke

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)