Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird boobs..lol..tmi..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM
  • 6 Replies

this is number 3 in 4 years for me..my youngest is 22 months..well..ive been getting a weird feeling in my boobs this week..like that tightening feeling you get when you breastfeed..like..not painful, but feels like contractions in your boobs??...its bugging me..because im wondering..could it be my colostrum already?? i havent been to doc yet..so i dunno..any ideas

CafeMom Tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cdavis21
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM

You're not far along enough yet to be getting colustrom...I would just say it's the early pregnancy boob hurtage.

shrugging

pregnancy week by week
canterburymom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Thats not true    because that was my first sign of pregnancy at 6 weeks my hubby was grabbing  my boobs a lil hrd....TMI Sorry but & my left one started leaking i told my doc & he told me to not let him do that becaues it could send me into labor it makes my body think i am feeding a baby & starts contractions,

Quoting cdavis21:

You're not far along enough yet to be getting colustrom...I would just say it's the early pregnancy boob hurtage.

shrugging

southernjess3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM

but it feels like when your milk gets let down...and it only comes and goes..like contractions in your boobs..lol

Quoting cdavis21:

shrugging

CafeMom Tickers

canterburymom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

also to add on to my last post this is not her FIRST pregnancy when you have had more one pregnancy your boobs will leak a little early but you don't know that because you are pregnant with your FIRST  

southernjess3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM

yeah..this is my 3rd in four years..my oldest just turned 4 and my youngest is 22 moths..i just didnt know it could happen this early..lol

Quoting canterburymom:

also to add on to my last post this is not her FIRST pregnancy when you have had more one pregnancy your boobs will leak a little early but you don't know that because you are pregnant with your FIRST  

CafeMom Tickers

canterburymom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM

if it will make you feel better talk to your doc i did it freaked me out i was like woah nothing cme out of my boobs untill my son was like 3 days old & then im 6 weeks preggers & its here already & still to this day they leak without being squeezed...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)