Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My First

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi.. My name is Megan. I live in Kentucky. I am pregnant with my first child. Due Febuary 12,2010. Its a Girl! We have decided on naming her Kadence Bella. I am in my 26 week. The beginning of my pregnancy was hard. I was sick alot! At my first ultrasound i found out that i had a cyst the size of a basketball! i had to wait till my 3rd month before they could do anything bout it. Finally that time came and i was soo scared. Surgery went well and they removed a 20lb cyst from my left ovary and my ovary. When i woke up all i could think about was the baby. Of course they had said that the surgery could affect the baby. But everything came out ok :)  Shes doing good. kicking alot!!  Growing like she should. I get more and more Excited each day.. we have just recently started filling up her closet  i cant wait till we start decorating her room and putting up her crib. I cant wait to meet her!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sparklebug86
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Congrats!! Im pregnant with baby #2 but, I feel like I just had baby #1 (and hes only 7 months so I guess I did...lol) I cant believe the size of that cyst! Thats incredible...and wonderful that they were able to take it out and everything is alright! :)

CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

WOW! That is incredible! Congrats on your pregnancy. I love the name you picked out!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

JPWmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:41 PM

wow, thats an amazing story. I am due Feb 14th with baby number one! he's a kicker too and a puncher.

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Welcome Megan, I'm Megan too!! Congrats on your little bean, tho I'm sure she's growing into a big bean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)