Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else experiencing this??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

Ok, for anyone that has seen the movie Alien you will understand what I mean.  I feel like he is going to come out through my belly!!  He kicks so hard!  Anyone else or am I crazy??!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAllie07
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I feel the same way haha. some of his kicks feel like his heel is gonna go through me. it's funny and painful at the same time, lol

its a boy

Jade616
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM

No your not the only one lol

marriedmomma3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM

thats exactly hoe i describe it, word for word 

pregnancy

baby

babies
Pukity
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM

LOL you are not alone and thank God I found someone like me, it happens to me too, I could actually see the "bumps" when she kicks, specially when we are close to lunch time or we are passed lunch time and I havent had to time to eat, at my work that's is the entertainment of the moment, see how my belly moves like if she were jumping inside of me..LOL...great, it's an amazing sensation, even though sometimes it hurts. Good luck momma..

angieluvsolivia
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Thank you ladies for letting me know I am not totally insane!  Good luck to all of you and I hope you all have happy healthy little aliens!!

housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Your not alone! Lots of strong babies here!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots Join us in the Pregnancy Group Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

maybebaby15
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I know the feeling! I used to be sitting at my desk at work, and the little guy would kick the edge of the desk. Or I'd be out shopping -- as if that wasn't an odyssey for an already chubby pregnant girl -- and I'd be talking to a salesperson and whammo, I'd have a little foot poking out, or my tummy moving.

It is so surreal, but trust me, once it's gone (even though you have the bebeh), you'll miss it!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group
maybebaby15,  Pregnancy Group Mod

PyroGrl1983
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:10 AM

I haven't seen Alien but I think there is something similar in SpaceBalls...and if so, ditto :)

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:11 AM

It was really bad when they were stretching...especiallly when they were stretching opposite directions. 

dragonflie
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM

I thought about the same movie when she started really kicking hard or when I look down and see my belly bouncing around.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)